Aim and Scope
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran accepts scientific papers in the form of research or conceptual articles exposure of academics, intellectuals, students, and anyone who is interested and fascinated by the world of education and learning with exposure to creative, innovative, and responsible.
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides publication of articles in all areas of educational research. It aims to promote excellence through dissemination of high-quality research findings and provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of educational research.
Subject areas include;
- Science of Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Evaluation
- Language Education
- Teacher Education
- Teacher Methodology
- Instructional Media
- Basic Competence
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Editorial Board is responsible for the selection of papers and the selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review)
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The final decision of manuscript acceptance shall be made by the Editorial Board according to reviewers critical comments.
- Section Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on the reviewer’s recommendation.
- Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.
Peer Review Guideline
Before you accept or decline an invitation to review, consider the following questions:
- Does the article match your area of expertise? Only accept if you feel you can provide a high quality review.
- Do you have a potential conflict of interest? Disclose this to the editor when you respond.
- Do you have time? Reviewing can be a lot of work – before you commit, make sure you can meet the deadline.
Respond to the invitation as soon as you can – delay in your decision slows down the review process, whether you agree to review or not. If you decline the invitation, provide suggestions for alternative reviewers.
Your review will help the editor decide whether or not to publish the article. Giving your overall opinion and general observations of the article is essential. Your comments should be courteous and constructive, and should not include any personal remarks or personal details including your name.
Providing insight into any deficiencies is important. You should explain and support your judgement so that both editors and authors are able to fully understand the reasoning behind your comments. You should indicate whether your comments are your own opinion or are reflected by the data.
- Give your main impressions of the article, including whether it is novel and interesting, whether it has a sufficient impact and adds to the knowledge base.
- Give specific comments and suggestions, including about layout and format, title, abstract, introduction, method, statistical errors, results, conclusion/discussion, language and references.
- If you suspect plagiarism, fraud or have other ethical concerns, raise your suspicions with the editor, providing as much detail as possible. Visit the COPE guidelines for more information.
- According to COPE guidelines, reviewers must treat any manuscripts they are asked to review as confidential documents. Since peer review is confidential, they must not share the review or information about the review with anyone without the agreement of the editors and authors involved. This applies both during and after the publication process.
- Any suggestion that the author includes citations to reviewers’ (or their associates’) work must be for genuine scientific reasons and not with the intention of increasing reviewers’ citation counts or enhancing the visibility of reviewers’ work (or that of their associates).
The Final Decision
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Editor ultimately decides whether to accept or reject the article. The editor will weigh all views and may call for a third opinion or ask the author for a revised paper before making a decision.
Publications in this journal are twice a year (January and July)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides direct open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The benefits of open access for authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increase visibility and readership
- Quick publication
- There are no spatial restrictions
Work/articles in this journal are bound by a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Digital Archiving Policy
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran implements the PKP Private LOCKSS Network (PLN) preservation function.
Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran allows authors to save pre-printed, post-printed and published PDF versions as stated in the Deposit Policy and Copyright Notice.
Self-archiving policy (self-archiving policy)
The author is permitted to store all versions of his article in an institutional repository or other places (subject repository) including preprinted manuscripts, manuscripts received by the author, and published articles (Version of Record).
Periodically submit OneSearch Perpustakaan Nasional Indonesia, Garuda (Gerba Rujukan Digital) and LIPI (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia) to be stored in a repository.