PEMAHAMAN KONSEP “WALL-LESS-NESS” DALAM PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS ALAM DI KINDERGARTEN GREEN SCHOOL BALI
DOI : 10.24269/dpp.v7i2.1797
The purpose of this research is to understand the concept of "Wall Less-Ness" in Nature Based Learning at Green School Bali. The research is a phenomenological qualitative research to explore the phenomenon of the "Wall Less-Ness" concept in Nature Based Learning at Green School Bali. Research on Understanding the Concept of "Wall-Less-Ness" in Bali's Green School Kindergarten has the following conclusions: The aim of the concept of "Wall-Less-Ness" is to bring children closer to the natural environment. With buildings that lack walls, natural green environments make natural learning unite with the child's soul. In addition, the purpose of this concept is to provide a cultural culture that lives that emphasizes sustainable environment in children from an early age. The benefits of the Wall-Less-Ness concept are the first availability of learning resources, learning media and adequate learning places from the surrounding world. Second, saving energy. Third, children understand the importance of a sustainable environment for human survival. The Advantages of the Wall-Less-Ness Concept in Kindergarten Green School learning is facilitating the learning process in accordance with the characteristics of early childhood learning, having more value in learning programs that promote sustainability, having learning outcomes that benefit life, having challenges in learning, growing education strong character for early childhood, and growing a sense of love for the environment, being able to think about environmental sustainability going forward and having a very complete learning environment for early childhood learning in accordance with the vision of Green School. While the lack of this concept is very expensive tuition fees that can only be accessed by foreigners. As well as some behaviors in the learning process it is difficult for Indonesians to accept because many western cultures are accommodated into habits.
- Andreson, L.M., et.al. 2003. The Effectiveness of Early Childhood Development Programs: A Systematic Review.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 32046. Diakses pada 17 Desember 2016 dari http://www.thecomunityguide.org/social/soc-AJPM-evrev-ecd.pdf
- Arial, L. & Crossman, L. November 2009. Responding to Children’s Need. CEED Parenting Series. Diakses pada 17 Desember 2016 dari http://www.exellece-earlychildhood.ca/documents/Parenting_2009-11.pdf
- Bastable, Susan B. 2003. Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice 2nd Ed. Massachusetts: Jones and Bartlett Publisher
- Charles, Cheryl (Ed). (2010). Children’s Contact with The Outdoors and Nature A Focus on Educators and Educational Settings. C&NN. Diakses tanggal 10 September 2014 dari http://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/tta-system/teaching/eecd/nature-based-learning/Research/childrens-contact-w-outdoors.pdf
- Den Hoed, R. C. (Ed.). (2014). Forest and Nature School in Canada: A Head, Hands Approach to Outdoor Learning. Ottawa: Forest Scholl Canada.
- Ernst, Julia. (28 Agustus 2014). Early Childhood Educators’ Preferences and Perception Regarding Outdoor Settings as Learning Environments. International Journal of Early Childhood Environmental Educatioan, 2(1).97-122
- General Assembly United Nations. (2010). Status of the Convention on the Rights of the Child: report of the Secretary-General. New York: United Nations. Diakses pada 3 November 2015 dari http://www.unicef.org/media/files/ANNEX_VI_Report_of_the_SG_on_the_Status_of_the_Convention_on_the_Rights_of_the_Child.pdf
- Green School. http://www.greenschool.org
- Green School Bali. https://www.instagram.com/greenschoolbali/?hl=en
- Miles,M.B, Huberman,A.M, dan Saldana,J. 2014. Qualitative Data Analysis, A Methods Sourcebook, Edition 3. USA: Sage Publications. Terjemahan Tjetjep Rohindi Rohidi, UI-Press.
- Miller, Regina. 1996. The Developmentally Appropriate Inclusive Classroom in Early Education. New York: Delmar Publisher
- Morrison, G. E. (2007). Early Childhood Education Today (10 ed). Upper Saddle River: Pearson/Merrill Prentice Hall
- Muhammad Fadillah. (2014). Desain Pembelajaran PAUD: Panduan untuk Pendidikan Mahasiswa, dan Pengelola Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media
- Raco, J.R. (2010). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif: Jenis, Karakteristik dan Keunggulan. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia
- Shinta Ratnawati (Ed). (2002). Sekolah Alternatif untuk Anak: Kumpulan Artikel Kompas. Jakarta: Penerbit Buku Kompas
- Wulansari, Betty Yulia. (2017). Model Pembelajaran Berbasis Alam Sebagai Alternatif Pengembangan Karakter Peduli Lingkungan. Jurnal Dimensi Volume V No 2 hal. 95-105. Diakses pada tanggal 12 Juli 2018 dari http://journal.umpo.ac.id/index.php/dimensi/article/view/575/511