The Role of Teacher Stimulus in Children's Language Development
DOI : 10.24269/jin.v8i1.6365
This research aimed to analyze the role of teacher stimulation in developing language skills in early childhood. The research method used descriptive qualitative methods. The data collection technique applied the survey method. The research respondents were 30 students of RPL PG PAUD (Early Childhood), Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, in the Year of 2021. The results of this study indicated several things the teacher has implemented in stimulating the development of language skills in children by using all aspects of Yawkey stimulation. It includes developing language fluency at 80%, integrating language skills in everyday life reaching 80%, syntax development reaching 63.33%, development of vocabulary mastery being 73.33%, and the development of the ability to express oneself reaching 66.67%. Stimulation of developing language skills in early childhood carried out by teachers has been well implemented.
Stimulation, Teacher Language Development Early childhood
- Elvina, A., Sastra, G., & Lindawati, L. (2020). Acquisition of Indonesian Sentences for Children Aged 4; 0–5; 0 Years. LINGUA: Journal of Language, Literature, and Teaching, 17(2), 180–202.
- Filtri, H., & Efastri, S. M. (2019). Communication of PAUD Educators on the Development of Early Childhood Language in the Rumbai District. PAUD Lectura: Journal of Early Childhood Education, 2(02), 102–110.
- GRISPRILLA, I. R. (2018). ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION LEARNING MANAGEMENT AT MADRASAH DINIYAH TARBIYATUL MUBTADIIN WATULIMO TRENGGALEK.
- Haningsih, S. (2017). Implementation of the Teacher's Role in Developing Early Childhood Concentration Ability (Case Study at Tunas Bangsa PAUD).
- Isna, A. (2019). Early Childhood Language Development. Al Athfal: Journal of Child Development Studies and Early Childhood Education Management, 2(1), 62–69.
- Markus, N., Kusmiyati, K., & Sucipto, S. (2017). Mastery of Indonesian Vocabulary for Children Aged 4-5 Years. FONEMA Scientific Journal: Journal of Indonesian Language and Literature Education, 4(2).
- Muhid, A. (2015). Educational psychology. UIN Sunan Ampel Press.
- Mustari, M., & Rahman, M. T. (2022). Education Management in the Era of Freedom of Learning. Masters Degree Study Program in the Study of Religions at UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung. https://books.google.co.id/books?id=BdxfEAAAQBAJ
- Niati, W. (2019). THE ROLE OF PAUD TEACHERS IN Stimulating CHILDREN'S LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT IN GROUP B AGED 5-6 YEARS AT TK DARMA WANITA, SELUMA DISTRICT. IAIN BENGKULU.
- Silawati, E. (2012). Teacher stimulation in early childhood language learning. Early Horizons: Journal of Early Childhood Education, 3(2).
- Sugiyono. (2012). Educational Research Methods (Quantitative, Qualitative, and R and D Approaches). Bandung: Alphabet.
- Sumaryanti, L. (2017). The role of the environment on children's language development. Muaddib: Educational and Islamic Studies, 7(01), 72–89.
- Sumitra, A., & Sumini, N. (2019). The role of the teacher in developing early childhood reading interest through the read aloud method. Potential Scientific Journal, 4(2), 115–120.
- Susanto, A. (2021). Early Childhood Education: Concepts and Theories. Script Earth. https://books.google.co.id/books?id=O0xWEAAAQBAJ
- Usman, M. (2015). Language Development in Play and Games:: For Early Childhood Education. Deepublish.
- Widyastuti, A. (2018). Analysis of teacher efforts in developing language in children aged 5-6 years at Assaadah Limo Depok Kindergarten. Journal of CARE (Children Advisory Research and Education), 6(1), 10–17.