The Development Of Early Childhood Creativity Through Yoga Asana
This research aims to describe and analyze the development of early childhood creativity through yoga asanaat PAUD Bali Public School Denpasar. Research uses qualitative case studies. Research data is taken through observations, in-depth interviews and documentation studies. The results of the analysis showed that there was a significant increase in the creativity of the students' imagination, while attending yoga asana activities packed in the form of games and also storytelling. Increased creativity can be seen after the child performs regular yoga asana for three up to six months. This can be seen from children's activities during learning activities both inside and outside the classroom.
- A. S. Kinasih. 2010. “Pengaruh Latihan Yoga Terhadap,” vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1–12,
- D. V. Fakhriyani. 2016. “Pengembangan Kreativitas Anak Usia Dini,” vol. 4, no. 2,
- E. M. Thomas. 2014.“Yoga And Breathing And Relaxation Techniques Used During The School Day And Their Effects On School-Aged Children,”.
- J. Pedagogi. A. Hidayatullah, and U. M. Surabaya. 2016. “Upaya menumbuhkan kreativitas anak dengan permainan matematika,” vol. 2, pp. 58–64.
- J. W. Creswell. 2007.Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches, vol. 2nd ed.
- L. Brausch. 2018. “The Effect of Yoga and Breathing Exercises on Children with Autism”.
- L. Cadman. 2016. “self discipline , devotion and dedication ’: negotiating authority in the teaching and learning of Ashtanga yoga,”.
- M. Yaqoob. 2007. “Developing Creative Thinking: a Cognitive Approach To the Teaching of English Literature,” no. December.
- R. Article, A. Aprameya, N. Kr, and D. S. Vishwavidyalaya. 2016. “Importance of Yoga for School going,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 24–28.
- V. Barada, Sarah J. Tracy. 2013. Qualitative Research Methods: Collecting Evidence, Crafting Analysis, Communicating Impact, vol. 43, no. 1.