Personal Role in the Mediation of Entrepreneurship Education on Interest in Entrepreneurship
This study has a purpose to analyze (1) To find out and explain the influence of Entrepreneurship Education on Personal Management Students S1 at Stiesia Surabaya, (2) To find out and explain the Personal Influence on Interest in Entrepreneurship, (3) To find out and explain the influence of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Interests of Management S1 Students at Stiesia Surabaya, (4) To find out and explain the influence of Personal roles in mediating Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Interests of Undergraduate Management Students at Stiesia Surabaya. This research belongs to the type of research in the category of explanatory research, which is to explain a relationship between variables through hypothesis testing. The research sample amounted to 125 people. The sample in this study using the census method. In order to analyze the data the author uses the statistical technique Partial Least Square (PLS). The results of the research from the results of data analysis using the statistical partial least square (PLS) technique which can be seen from the results of data analysis which states that Entrepreneurship Education has a positive and significant influence on Personal, Personal can have a positive and significant influence on Entrepreneurial Interest. positive and significant influence on Entrepreneurial Interest and Entrepreneurship Education indirectly (through the Personality variable) significantly influence the Entrepreneurial Interest of S1 Management Students at Stiesia Surabaya.
Entrepreneurship Education Personal; Entreprenurial Interest for Undergraduate
- Alma, Buchari. Entrepreneurship For Students and the General. Bandung; Alphabet, 2018.
- ___________. Educational Research Methods Quantitative, Qualitative and R&D Approaches. Bandung: Alphabeta, 2017.
- ___________. Entrepreneurship. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2010
- ___________. Entrepreneurship. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2016.
- Awaluddin, Muhammad, Digital Entrepreneur. Jakarta: PT Gramedia, 2015.
- Central Bureau of Statistics in http://www.bps.go.id/pressrelease/2021/05/05/1672/februari 2021- rate-of-employment-open-tpt-sebesar-4-99-persen.html
- Darmawan, Deni. Quantitative Research Methods. Bandung: Rosdakarya Youth, 2013.
- Ghozali, Imam. Application of Multivariate Analysis with SPSS Program. Semarang: Undip Press, 2005.
- Ghurfiana, Effa Laila. The effect of entrepreneurship and personal education courses on the entrepreneurial interest of social science students at the State University of Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang. 2018.
- Hendro. Entrepreneurial Fundamentals. Jakarta: Erlangga, 2019.
- Khuluqo, Ihsana El. Learning and Learning.Yogyakarta: Student Library, 2017.
- Mudjiarto and Aliras Wahid, Building Entrepreneurial Character and Personality. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2006
- Nurjannah, Fitri. The Influence of Entrepreneurship Courses on Interest in Entrepreneurship in Students of the Department of Islamic Education, Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training IAIN Metro. 2021.
- Omar, Hussein. Human Resources Research. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2005
- Sugiyono. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2012.
- Ulfa, Nadhirah, The Influence of Internal and External Factors on Entrepreneurial Interests of Santri at AR-Riyadh Islamic Boarding School Palembang, 2015.
- Wijaya, Tony and Shanti Budiman. 2013. January 2013. The Testing of Entrepreneur Intention Model Of SMK Students In Special Region Of Yogyakarta. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship. Vol 4. No. 1.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.