|Vol 3, No 2 (2015): July||INDONESIA SEBAGAI EMERGING POWER: PERSPEKTIF EKONOMI MILITER||Abstract|
|Robby Darwis Nasution|
|Vol 10, No 2 (2022): July||Livelihood Transformation through the Existence of Mining and Tourism Industries: Case of North Halmahera District, North Maluku, Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Yerik Afrianto Singgalen|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2018): Januari||Inquisitorial: Menelusuri Titik Terminal Keberangkatan Ilmu Pemerintahan Di Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|T. Fahrul Gafar, Zamhasari Jamil|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"