Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright on each article belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that AL MISYKAT: Journal of Islamic Psychology has the right to be the first to publish under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (Attribution 4.0 International CC BY 4.0) license.
- Authors may submit articles separately, arranging for the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal to other versions (e.g., sent to the author's institutional repository, publication into books, etc.), acknowledging that the manuscript was first published in AL MISYKAT: Journal of Islamic Psychology.
Use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
This license permits anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial purposes, as long as they give credit to the author for the original work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.