SMART TROLLY DESIGN BASED ON MARKER DETECTION
In this modern era, robots are very instrumental in helping the human work and even replace their work. From the various human works, humans will need a trolley to carry goods. As in supermarkets, people will need a trolley to make it easier to carry groceries and other luggage. But with a trolley that is commonly used, users must encourage the trolley to move so that it reduces hand activity to do other activities. Therefore, we need a trolley that can move to follow the user automatically, so the user no longer needs to push the trolley, and the user's hand can be more free to do other activities. This research discusses about trolley robot using marker detection. With the application of this method will help the robot determine the object so as to facilitate the movement of the robot to follow the user. In the testing process carried out in the study, the system accuracy in detecting markers on objects was 70%.
- Budi, P. B. (2011). Image color segmentation with HSV color detection to detect objects ,. Journal of Informatics, Vol. 6,.
- Latif, M., & and F. Umam. (2013). Implementation of Target Detection System Based on Upper Body and Color in Robot. Mikrotek Scientific Journal, Vol. 1, pp. 11-16.
- M. Richardson (2013). Getting Started With Raspberry Pi,. Inc.
- Nandika, R. (2016). ). Implementation of Ultrasonic Sensors in Robots ,. Dimensions, Vol. 1, p. 5,.
- Petrovic, E., & and A. Leu. (2013). Stereo Vision-Based Human Tracking for Robotic Follower. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol 10, pp. 1-10.
- S. Rendall and P. Cheeseman. (2016). On The Representation of and Estimation,. International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 5, pp. 56-58,.
- Anonymously, "H-Bridge Transistor DC Motor Driver," Basic Electronics, June 8, 2012. [Online]. Avaible: http://elektronika-dasar.web.id/driver-motor-dc-h bridge-transistor /. [Accessed June 27,2017]
- R. Manarung, Battery Basic Theory, North Sumatra: University of North Sumatra, 2015
- Zhai, S. D. Simultaneous body part and motion identification for. Pattern Recognition, Vol. 50, pp. 118-130,. (2016)
- Winarno, E. Image Processing. Counting Image Processing (2009)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.