EFEKTIVITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA KOMIK DALAM PEMBELAJARAN PAI UNTUK MENINGKATKAN PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA DI PONOROGO
Comic media is one form of media and learning resources that can help students and can replace the teacher position in learning activities both in class and outside the classroom. Comic media can be used in a two-way learning process, namely as a learning tool and as a medium of learning that can be used alone by students. From field observation that the learning of PAI in the form of learning comic has never been utilized. So that the presence of learning media in the form of comics is expected to help teachers or lecturers in the process of learning in the classroom to run in an effective and efficient quality. Comic media can be applied to convey messages in various sciences, and because of its attractive appearance. This media is very interesting in students' lives and is widely available in reading stores as well as the fact that some of the students recognize and memorize the characters of the comics they see.
This research will be conducted on junior high school 6 Grade 7 or 8 students, because at that time it is a transition period to adult so it needs a media to improve learning achievement, quality and efficiency of learning. This study aims to produce or develop a product and test it, namely improving the quality and efficiency of learning Islamic religious education through the use of comics as a medium of learning. The new product is PAI comic learning media. This research type is Quantitative Research that is by conducting experiment of using a comic learning media product in PAI splitting by using Gain Score Test. Based on the results of the Gain Score Test in the control class obtained an average value of 0.3 and the treatment class obtained an average value of 0.57. So it can be concluded that treatment classes that use PAI comic media have significantly improved learning outcomes compared to control classes using conventional learning media.
- Abdelraheem, A. Y. & Al-Rabane, A. H. (2005). Utilisation and Benefits of Instructional Media in Teaching Social Studies Courses as Perceived by Omani Students. Malaysian Online Journal of Instructional Technology. (diakses tgl 20 Juli 2011).
- Arikunto, Suharsimi. (1998). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Penelitian Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Borg, Walter R. & Gall, Meredith D. (1983). Educational research: An introduction (4th ed). New York: Longman.
- Daryanto. (2010). Media Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
- Hurlock, E.B. (2000). Perkembangan Anak. Alih Bahasa: Meitasari Tjandrasa dan Muslichah Zarkasih. Jakarta: Erlangga.
- Lie, Kompas, 28 Juli 2003: 8
- Rothlein, L. & Anita Meyer Meinbach. (1991) The Literature Connection. Illinois: Scott, Foresman and Company.
- Sudjana, N. & Rivai, A. (2005). Media Pengajaran . Bandung : Sinar Baru Algesindo.
- Sudjana, N. & Rivai, A. (2010). Dasar-Dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar . Bandung : Sinar Baru Algesindo.
- Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Sulistyo, Joko. (2010). 6 hari Jago SPSS 17. Yogyakarta; Cakrawala.
- Sumiati & Asra. (2007). Metode Pembelajaran. Bandung: CV. Wacana Prima.
- Tafsir, Ahmad, (2008). Filsafat Pendidikan Islami (integrasi Jasmani, Rohani dan Kalbu Memanusiakan manusia). Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.