ANALISIS TEORITIK PROKRASTINASI AKADEMIK MAHASISWA
Academic procrastination is the behavior of students who delay in completing academic assignments that have a bad effect with the tasks are increasingly piled up and abandoned, do not pay attention to deadlines of tasks that should be completed which have an impact on students' psychic and psychological. Academic procrastination is basically influenced by 2 factors: internal factors are related to individual disposition and external factors in the form of outside factors that come from psychosocial and environmental aspects.
Theoretical analysis of student academic procrastination with an understanding of the understanding of academic procrastination, history of procrastination, characteristics of academic procrastination, factors of academic procrastination, measurement of academic procrastination, and academic procrastination of an Islamic perspective. A comprehensive understanding of academic procrastination will reduce the failure of students to carry out academic assignments and achieve outstanding academic achievement.
- Akinsola, M. K., Tella, Adedeji., dan Tella, Adenvika. Correlates of Academic Procrastination and Mathematics Achievement of University Undergraduate Student. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education. 2007. No. 3. Vol. 4.
- Azis, Rahmat, Model Prokrastinasi Akademik, Journal of Islamic Education, ISSN: 2084-5902 Vol.1, No. 2, Edisi Januari-Agustus, 2015.
- Balkis, M. Ve Duru, E. Prevalence of Academic Procrastination Behavior among Pre-Service Teachers, and Its Relationships with Demographics and Individual Preferences. Journal of Theory and Practice in Education, 5 (1), 2009.
- Bruno,F.J. Stop Procarstinating! (terjemahan) (Jakarta: PT.Gramedia. 1998).
- Burka, J.Y., Yuen, L. Procrastination: Why you do it, what to do about it. Cambridge: Da Capo, 1983.
- Eerde, Van, W. (A Meta-Analytically Derived Nomological Network of Procrastination. Personality and Individual Differences. 2003. 35.
- Ferrari, J. R., Wolfe, R. N., Wesley, J.C., Schoff, L. A., y Beck, B.L. Ego Identity and Academic Procrastination among Universitary Students. Journal of College Student Development, 36, 1995.
- Ferrari, J. R., Johnson, J. L., & McGown, W. G. Procrastination and Task Avoidance: Theory, Research, and Treatment. New York: Plenum Press, 1995.
- Ghufron, M. Nur. Hubungan Kontrol Diri dan Persepsi Remaja Terhadap Penerapan Disiplin Orang Tua dengan Prokrastinasi Akademik. Tesis. Yogjakarta: Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gadjah mada. 2003.
- Solomon, L. J.; Rothblum, E. D. Academic Procrastination: Frequency and Cognitive-Behavioural Correlates. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 1984. 31.
- Steel, P. The history, definition, and measurement of procrastination. Unpublished Research for University of Calgary, 2003a.
- Sirois, F.M., Melia-Gordon, M.L., & Pychyl, T.A.I’ll look after my health later”: Aninvestigation of procrastination and health. Personality and Individual Differences,. 2003. 35.
- Solomon, L. J., & Rothblum, E. D. Academic procrastination: Frequency and cognitive-behavioral correlates. (Journal of Counseling Psychology, 31(4), 1984.
- Steel, P. The Nature of Procrastination: A Meta Analytic and Theoretical Review of Quintessential Self Regulatory Failure. Psychological Bulletin, 2007.133(1).
- Tice, D. M., & Baumeister, R. F. Longitudinal study of procrastination, performance stress, and health: The costs and benefits of dawdling. Psychological Science, 8, 1997.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.