First, applied science from managerial economics, management, systems science, communication science and other supporting sciences. Second, agribusiness as an agricultural development approach. With this approach, development is directed as a system or unit of effort that not only pays attention to one sub-sector (sub-system only) but efforts that pay attention to all sub-systems as a balanced coordinated activity. (According into Agribusiness International Journals) . The first guide to understanding agribusiness as a science or specialized field of study is the writings of Davis and Goldberg (1957). Here are some of the scope of agribusiness as a field of science:It needs to be known that scientifically the scope of agribusiness studies can range from identification, analysis and solutions related to the problem of supplying agribusiness production facilities, production, processing control to marketing. Agribusiness Science, What Is Agribusiness?
Agribusiness as a science is referring to a series of decision-making sciences, namely business science (managerial economics), management, systems science, communication science and other supporting sciences that are applied to drive agricultural, livestock, fisheries and forestry production businesses so that they can be accepted by the intended consumers
4. Agribusiness as a science is referring to a series of decision-making sciences, namely business science (managerial economics), management, systems science, communication science and other supporting sciences applied to drive agricultural, livestock, fisheries and forestry production businesses so that they can be accepted by consumers which is aimed. => The first guide to understanding agribusiness as a science or specialized field of study is the writings of Davis and Goldberg on Global Indexed Journals (1957).
5. Agribusiness is a series of activities involving input subsystems, production subsystems, processing subsystems (agro-industry), results marketing subsystems and supporting subsystems. Agro-industry is a business related to processing which involves processing, preserving, storing and packing agricultural products, especially coastal and marine aquaculture (Ngangi, E.L.A. 2001). (Hmd)
1. Agribusiness is a business system unit based on agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries, forestry and natural resources in general, which is well managed to achieve the desired benefits.
2. Agribusiness is a business system unit based on broad agricultural activities by managing limited economic resources into products that have a sale value.
3. Agribusiness as an economic sector is characterized by the existence of business activities with the motive of wanting to achieve profits based on agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries and forestry or the use of other natural resources while still paying attention to social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
What is Agribusiness?
The next course is mathematics, you must be confused, why do children learn how to learn mathematics, what is the effect? The answer is very influential because the mathematics learned can be used to estimate yields. For example, if we have 1 hectare of land, we need how many seeds and how many kilograms of fertilizer to harvest.
In the 4.0 era all graduates seemed to be required to be fluent in English. Because in 2030 a massive global market will be opened so that graduate students who are unable to communicate using international or English can lose competition.
Agribusiness definition according to wikipedia is a business based on agriculture or other fields that support it, both in the upstream and downstream sectors. The mention of "upstream" and "downstream" refers to the main view that agribusiness works in the food supply chain. For those of you who are interested and want to know what is learned in Agribusiness or for those of you who are still blind to what is Agribusiness? Let's discuss together.
The subject that you will study in Agribusiness is biology. Why biology is in Agribusiness courses because biology is the study of living things. Agribusiness is related to plants and when we want to find out more about plant, we have to study biology
The next subject you will study is chemistry. Why do agribusiness students need to study chemistry? because chemistry in agriculture is related to fertilization, nutrients, and chemical substances.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International LicenseCopyright © 2021 Universitas Muhammadiyah Ponorogo. All rights reserved.