THE EFFECT OF SELF-CONTROL ON ANTI CORRUPTION ATTITUDE ON STUDENTS OF KINDERGARTENS IN CENTRAL JAVA PROVINCE
This study aims to determine the effect of self-control on the anti-corruption attitude of kindergarten (TK) students in Central Java province. This Experimental reasearch, the sampling metods was done by multi stage random sampling with probality sampling and it obtained 82 samples of kindergarten students, 41 students of them were selected from the observation with high and low self-control (22 students with high self-control and 22 students with low self-control) in Kindergartens in Central Java Province. Data were obtained using ceklist of observastion sheets for anti corruptions attitude of kindergarten children. The results of the study show that: There is an effect of self-control on anti-corruption attitudes. Students with high self-control have better anti-corruption attitude than students with low self-control. The results showing that the average score of group with self control low 40.3636 and than self control high 47.2273, with the result of t-count 8.005 at the 0.007 level significance.
early childhood, self-control, anti-corruption attitude
- Anthony M. Evans. (2011). Trust and self-control: The moderating role of the default.Judgment and Decision Making, Vol. 6, No. 7, October pp. 697–705
- Amirullah Syarbaini dan Muhamad Arbain. (2014). Pendidikan AntiKorupsi: Konsep, strategi, dan implementasi pendidikan anti korupsi di sekolah/madrasah. Bandung: Alfabeta, h.6
- Crystal L. Park, Bradley R. E. Wright, Jeremy Pais, D. Matthew Ray. (2016). Daily Stress and Self-Control, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology: Vol. 35, No. 9, 2016, pp. 738-753.
- Eva Bertok, Gorazd Mesko. (2014). Self Control and Morality in Slovenian Primary and secondary school sample: The Results of yuoPrev Study (Journal: Criminal Justice and Security Year 15 no.4 h. 482
- Emmy Vrieling, Sjef Stijnen&Theo Bastiaens. (2017). Successful learning: balancing self control with instructional planning, Pages 685-700 | Received 01 Jul 2016, Accepted 04 Dec 2017, Published online: 21 Dec 2017
- Ghufron, M. Nur dan Risnawati, Rini. (2011). Teori-teori Psikologi. Yogyakarta: Ar Uzz Media. 2011
- https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2019/01/29/naik-1-poin-indeks-persepsi-korupsi-indonesia-naik-ke-peringkat-4-di-asean, Sumber: Transparency International, 29 Januari 2019
- Kokom kumalasari dan sarifudin. (2015). Integration of Anti-Corruption Education in School’s Activities. America: science publication, h. 445-451
- Liad, Uziel. (2017). The Self-Control Irony: Desire for Self-Control Limits Exertion of Self-Control in Demanding Settings,First Published March 16, 2017
- Nathan Dewall. (2014). Self-control: Teaching students about their greatest inner strength, Share the benefits of effective willpower and discipline with your class. 2014
- Marzano, R. J. (2007). Taxonomy Of Educational Objectives. Corwin Press A Sage Publications Company, 8.
- Smith, J. T. (2018). Early Childhood Development . United States Of America: Pearson.
- Suyadi. (2012). Konsep Dasar PAUD. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Tilaar, H. (2015). Pedagogik Teoritis untuk Indonesia. Jakarta: Buku Kompas, h.149
- Ted O’Donoghue, Matthew Rabin. (2011). Self Awareness and Self Control, To appear as a chapter in Now or Later: Economic and Psychological Perspectives on Intertemporal Choice, edited by Roy Baumeister, George Loewenstein, and Daniel Read, published by Russell Sage Foundation Press. h.2