COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN SCHOOL-BASED MANAGEMENT AT SDN 2 JETIS TO FACE THE DIGITAL ERA
Community participation is crucial in the successful implementation of school- based management. Educational challenges for educators in the current digital era are very heavy. Technological advances require that creative educators innovate in learning, as well as schools should pay close attention to school management. However, community participation is also needed to overcome the challenges of education in the digital era. The puspose of this study is to determine the role of the community in the implementation of school-based management to deal with the digital era. This research method is a qualitative research method. From the results of interviews and observations, SDN 02 Jetis always empowers the community in every school activity and invites the community to participate in the progress of the students achievements and cooperates in supervising the progress of students achivements. The principal of SDN 02 Jetis invites the community to participate in improving the achievement of learners especially in facing the challenges in the digital era.
- Asmani, Jamal (2012). Aplikasi Manajemen Sekolah” Diva Press.
- Daryanto., (2013).“Konsep Dasar Manajemen Pendidikan di Sekolah”. Gava Media.
- Michael J. Mcnamara., (2013) “Parental Participation And School-Based Management In Nicaragua: An Ses Analysis Of Differentiated Parent Participation In School Councils By Income, Education, And Community Crime Rates”
- Volume 2, Nomor 1 November : 17-23.
- Sugiyono., (2009) “Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D.” ALFABETA.
- Sutomo., (2012). “Manajemen Sekolah” UNNES Press.
- Suryani, Cut., (2015). Implementasi Supervisi Pendidikan Dalam Meningkatkan Proses Pembelajaran Di Min Sukadamai Kota Banda Aceh. VOL. 16, NO. 1, 23-42.
- Triwiyanto, Teguh., (2018). “Barriers to the implementation of school committee work programs to enhance participation” ManajemenPendidikan, Volume 2 Nomor 2 Maret : 129-136.
- Wagner, T., (2008). “The global schievement gap: Why even our best schools don’t teach the new survival skills our children need, and what we can do about it,,” Basic Books – Perseus Books Group.
- Wibowo, Udik Budi, (2010). “Education Management Development Strategy in the Era of Disruption,” In the Proceedings International Education Leadership. Volume, 5, Number 7.