Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
EKUILIBRIUM: Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi
Ekuilibrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi, with registered number ISSN 1858-165X (Print), ISSN 2528-7672 (Online) is a scientific multidisciplinary journal published by Economic Faculty, Universitas Muhammadiyah Ponorogo. It is at the national level that covers lot of common problems or issues related to the economic sciences. The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of bussiness and economic. Ekuilibrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi was available since 27 March 2017 or since the release of Volume 12, Number 1, Year 2017. This journal was indexed in Google Scholar, DOAJ, Sinta, Dimensions, Garuda, Crossref. Ekuilibrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi editorial board invites you to submit your manuscript to be published in this journal.
2. How to Write the Title, the Name, and the Author’s Address
The title of the manuscript should be written on the top of the first page with the center text alignment. Meanwhile, the author’s name (without academic degree), and the affiliation address of the author, should be written with the center text alignment also under the title of the article. The author should give two line spaces between the title and the author’s name. Then, the space between the author’s affiliation address and the abstract title is one space. The keywords must be written below the overall abstract for all words. Those should be arranged in alphabetical order and be separated by semicolon maximally three to five words. Moreover, the title of the article that is written in Bahasa Indonesia should be also stated in English either (look at the example above).
The responsible author, the correspondence author, or the corresponding author must be written first and then followed by the second, the third, and so on. The communication regarding the article revision and the final statement will be informed via email to the correspondence author only. If there is more than one author, the author’s names should be written down separatedly by comma (,). If the author’s name consists of at least two words, the first name should not be shorted. If the author’s names are only one word, it should be written as it is. However, in the online version it will be written in two words with the same name repeatedly for the purpose of the metadata indexing. (Camdali and Tunc, 2006; Fridman, 2008).
3. The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism.
- The submission and the publication processes are free, without any additional fees.
- The manuscript that has been written under the guidelines of Ekuilbrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi (in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the Ekuilbrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi E-journal portal (http://journal.umpo.ac.id/index.php/ekuilibrium) choose only one procedure. Then, register as one of the author or reviewer in the “Register” bottom.
- The manuscript article writing guidelines and template can be downloaded. The template and the guidelines of the article writing are available in MS Word (.pdf) format.
- The manuscript online submission can be viewed in the part of online submission guidelines below.
- The manuscript which is inappropriate with the Ekuilbrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi writing guidelines will be returned to the author before the reviewing process.
- The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no accademic title), (c) the afiliated author’s address, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) literature review, (h) the research method, (i) result, (j) the research findings and disscussion, (k) the conclusion, (l) the references.
- The subtitles included in the discussion part (Introduction, Theoretical Review, Writing Methods, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion) should be numbered in the Arabic numbering order started from one. The subtitles are written in the bold and title case format. It uses the left text alignment without underline. The next expanded subtitles should be written in the bold and sentence case format, It should uses the left text alignment and the numbering format level two.
- The manuscript can be written both in Bahasa Indonesia or English with the standard language. The manuscript shuould consist of five (5) to twenty (20) pages including pictures and tables. The manuscript text ought to be written as this article template in the camera ready mode. The article is written on A4-sized papers (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 3 cm, right 2,5 cm, bottom 2,5 cm and top 2,5 cm.
- The text of the articles must be in Times New Roman, 11 pt font size, 1.5 line-spacing, separated into two columns (except for the main title, the author’s name, and the abstract) with the space between columns 11 mm.
- The words from uncommon or foreign languages are stated in Italic format. For the article in Bahasa Indonesia, foreign terms or words should be avoided. Each paragraph started 10mm from the left side border while there is no spaces among paragraphs. All numbers are written in Arabic numbering format, except for the new sentence.
- The tables and pictures are placed in the text group after the referenced tables or pictures. Each picture must be given a caption (Figure Caption) below the picture and be numbered in Arabic numbering format followed by the picture title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table title. The pictures attachment should be guaranteed that they can be printed well (font size, resolution and line space are clearly seen). The picture, the table, and the chart should be placed in the center between text groups. If it has a bigger size, it can be placed in the center of page. The table should not contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are allowed only for the important point.
5. The Guidelines for the Citations and References
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in Ekuilibrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
6. The Guidelines for the Literature Reviews
The literature reviews should use/recommended a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in Ekuilibrium : Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
7. The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the Ekuilibrium: Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi E-journal portal.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register”.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
a) In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
b) In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
c) In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
d) In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
e) In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
f) If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Ekuilibrium editorial team at Call Center: 08991083050 or email: email@example.com
8. The manuscript that has been reviewed cannot be canceled or the author will be pinalty Rp 1.000.000,-
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This journal charges the following author fees.
: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are NOT required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs
: 1000000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.