EKSISTENSI SASTRA ANAK DALAM PEMBENTUKAN KARAKTER PADA TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN DASAR
DOI : 10.24269/ajbe.v1i1.313
The impact of the current globalization is seen from the appearance of some of the interesting phenomenon that afflicts the young generation especially children in Indonesia. Various issues of the world educational coloring make the sublime values and behavior as if suspended. The efforts of the formation of character in children can be done one of them through literature. The approach used in this research is descriptive qualitative. This article studies focus on the role of children's literature in the formation of the child's character and learning literature relevant to children build characters learners at a basic level. Learning about the character of the discipline, honesty, responsibility, admit mistakes, religious, and others will be more effective if delivered through the story with a cast of character. Through literature, children will also be directed to think logically about the relation of causal and imagination that will correlate significantly with creativity so that the child will be able to think creatively (creative thinking) to always be productive. As a form of conveyor injects character education in literature to the students there are some efforts that could be made by educators. Educators reveal the values that are contained in the children's literature with the direct integration of the values of the characters become integrated parts of the subjects. Learning literature in primary schools can be classified into three groups, namely; learning fiction, poetry, drama and learning
- Aminuddin, Pengantar Apresiasi Karya Sastra. Bandung: Sinar Baru Algasindo. 2002.
- Darma, Budi, “Sastra dan Kebudayaan” dalam Darmiati Zuchdi & Burhan Nurgiyantoro (ed). Seminar Nasional Bahasa dan Satra Indonesia, Yogyakarta: UPP IKIP, 1992.
- Endraswara, Suwardi, Metode dan Teori Pengajaran Sastra, Yogyakarta: Buana Pustaka, 2005.
- Huck, Charlotte S, Susan Hepler, dan Janet Hickman, Children’s Literature in The Elementary School, New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1987.
- Ma’ruf, Ali Imron, Pemilihan Bahan Ajar Sastra, Makalah dalam Seminar Nasional Sastra dan Pembelajarannya di Sekolah pada tanggal 19 April 2004 di Universitas Ahmad Dahlan Yogyakarta, 2004.
- Nurgiyantoro, Burhan, Sastra Anak Pengantar Pemahaman Dunia Anak, Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press, 2013.
- Panjaitan, Ade Jun, Keluarga, Kunci Pembentukan Karakter anak, 2008, http://invertorindonesia.com. (diunduh 20 Agustus 2016).
- Puryanto, Edi, Konsumsi Anak dalam Teks Sastra di Sekolah. Makalah dalam Konferensi Internasional Kesusastraan XIX HISKI, 2008.
- Saxby, Maurice, “The Gift Wings:The Value of Literature to Children”, dalam Maurice Saxby &Gordon Winch (eds). Give Them Wings, The Experience of Children’s Literature, Melbourne: The Macmillan Company, 1991.
- Sutherland, Z. Children and Books. Harper Collins Publisher, Inc, 1991.
- Widiastono, Tony D, “Hati-Hati Memilih Buku Bacaan Anak-Anak” dalam ‘Sekolah’ Alternatif untuk Anak (Sinta Ratnawati ed.). Jakarta: Penerbit Buku Kompas, 2002.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.