Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The file has not been published before, nor does it include articles that are under consideration in other journals.
- The file must be in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, RTF).
- Give a plagiarism-free statement.
- Reference writing using the specified template.
- The author follows the rules and policies that apply from the editor
- Be patient in waiting for review process
This Journal will place Author as Copyright Holder
The names and email addresses used in this journal are for the purposes of this journal only and should not be used for any other purpose or by any other person.