PREDISPOSISI KRIMINAL TINDAK PIDANA PERZINAHAN DAN ABORSI DALAM PELAKSANAAN PERATURAN PEMERINTAH NOMOR 61 TAHUN 2014 TENTANG KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI.
DOI : 10.24269/ls.v5i1.3567
This paper contains a discussion of predisposition or contradiction in laws and regulations governing the crime of adultery with the implementation of abortion. Adultery and abortion are criminal acts that are victimless in nature or crimes with mutual agreement and without victims. In positive Indonesian law, adultery is only considered a criminal act when one or both of the perpetrators are married people or in our society it is known as an affair or gathering. kebo. This is very contrary to Islamic law and laws that live in society or customary law as stated in the Pancasila. As a result, a pregnancy outside of wedlock or an unwanted pregnancy may result from this adulterous relationship. When a pregnancy outside of marriage occurs, the psychological condition of both parties is disturbed and eventually not a few decide to take the path of abortion, especially teenagers, even though at the risk of losing their life. Even though by law abortion is allowed, but even then it must be subject to rules, conditions and supervision. strictly carried out by competent parties as designated by law. The formulation of the article on adultery in Indonesian legislation is still unclear, especially for the act of adultery committed by two men and women who are neither married to any party. However, sexual behavior is risky or between other pre-marital sexual behavior according to Article 11 of Government Regulation no. 61 of 2014 concerning Reproductive Health to prevent and protect adolescents from these acts because it is clear that they have a bad impact both physically and psychologically. This is where there is a conflict between Indonesia's positive law, namely between Article 284 of the Criminal Code and Article 11 of Government Regulation no. 61 of 2014 concerning Reproductive Health. Meanwhile, the adultery article as mentioned above has been clearly stated in Article 240 of the Draft Criminal Code, but so it has not been ratified for certain reasons. Among the efforts to prevent the crime of adultery and abortion is the enforcement of the substance, structure and culture of law in Indonesia.
- Amiruddin, & Asikin, Z. (2012). Pengantar Metode Penelitian Hukum. Jakarta: PT Grafindo Persada.
- Anwar, S. (2021). Internalisasi Nilai Pendidikan Akhlak dalam Surat Al-Hujurat Tafsir fi ZIlalil Qur’an. JIE: Journal of Islamic Edication, 6(1), 1–12.
- Bertens, K. (2002). Aborsi Sebagai Masalah Etika. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.
- Fadlyana, E., & Larasaty, S. (2016). Pernikahan Usia Dini dan Permasalahannya. Sari Pediatri. https://doi.org/10.14238/sp11.2.2009.136-41
- Fakrullah, Z. A. (2005). Hukum Indonesia Dalam Berbagai Perspektif. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
- Fauzi, G. (2016). Hukum Indonesia dalam Berbagai Perspektif.
- Friedman, L. M. (1969). The Legal System: A Sosial Science Perspective. New York: Russel Sage Foundation.
- Gueci, R. S. (2016). PENGUATAN KEDUDUKAN PRANATA HAK SERVITUT DAN HUKUM BERTETANGGA DALAM YURISPRUDENSI. Jurnal Surya Kencana Dua : Dinamika Masalah Hukum Dan Keadilan. https://doi.org/10.32493/skd.v3i1.y2016.125
- Hadiono, A. F. (2018). Pernikahan Dini dalam Perspektif Psikologi Komunikasi. Jurnal Darussalam.
- Herdi, W. (2016). Aborsi dan Hak Reproduksi Perempuan. Semarang:
- Irianto., S. (2006). Perempuan dan Hukum: Menuju Hukum yang Berspektif Kesetaraan dan Keadilan. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
- Irianto, K. (2015). Kesehatan Reproduksi: Teori dan Praktikum. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Quamila, ajeng, & Truong, T. (2016). Hukum Menggugurkan Kandungan (Aborsi) di 6 Negara Asia • Hello Sehat. In article.
- Ratna Pertiwi, K. (2015). Penerapan Teknologi DNA dalam Identifikasi Forensik. Jurnal Ilmiah WUNY. https://doi.org/10.21831/jwuny.v16i4.3518
- Roscher, M. (2017). Curating the body politic: The spatiality of the zoo and the symbolic construction of German nationhood (Berlin 1933-1961). In Animal Places: Lively Cartographies of Human-Animal Relations. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315567198
- Saebani, B. A. (2008). Metode Penelitian Hukum. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
- Siswati, S. (2013). Etika dan Hukum Kesehatan Dalam Perspektif Undang-undang Kesehatan. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
- Suratman, & Dillah, P. (2013). Metode Penelitian Hukum. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Wijayati, M. (2015). Aborsi Akibat Kehamilan Yang Tidak Diinginkan (KTD). Jurnal Studi Keislaman.