“SAYA TIDAK TAKUT MATI” Mispersepsi Terhadap Iklan Bahaya Merokok di Ponorogo
DOI : 10.24269/ijhs.v1i2.408
Cigarette consumption in adolescence is very high and there is a tendency to increase every year. Various programs to reduce the consumption of smoke already done one of them is included advertising the dangers of smoking on cigarette packs. Higher cigarette consumption is in line with the increasing number of cardiovascular diseases The threat of cardiovascular disease was not followed by an increase in public awareness. Public misperceptions about the risk factors of cardiovascular disease is still high. This study aimed to analyze the perception of cigarette advertising, value and awareness of adolescents about the dangers of cardiovascular disease in Jenangan Siman Ponorogo. This type of research with a qualitative approach. Subjects were adolescence in the village Jenangan. Determining Subject purposively. Number of subjects in this study 4 participants. Data was collected by in-depth interview techniques. The results of the study as follows: all participants know the dangers of tobacco consumption such as heart disease, impotence and cancer, the majority of smoke when entered junior high school. Smoking is a major factor causing environmental factors. Subjects teen gave a mixed response to advertisements on cigarette packets, most do not inspire fear. Misperception adolescent to advertisements on cigarette packets will affect the pattern of cigarette consumption and the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Redesign of advertising on cigarette packets should be carried out and based on research.
- Berry, JW., Pootinga, YPEH., Segall, M.H., Dasen, P.R., 1992.Cross-cultural Psychology: Research & Applications. Cambridge: Cambridge Press University.
- Depkes R.I (2008) Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas 2007). Jakarta, Depkes R.I.
- Kemenkes R.I (2010) Laporan Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas 2010), Jakarta , Kemenkes R.I.
- Komari, D., dan Helmi, A.F. (2000) Faktor-faktor Penyebab Pewrilaku Merokok pada Remaja, Jurnal Psikologi; (1) 37-47.
- Hamdan, S. R. (2015). Pengaruh Peringatan Bahaya Merokok Bergambar Pada Instensif Berhenti Merokok. Mimbar, vol. 31 (1) 241-250
- Mu’tadin. 2002. Remaja dan Rokok. http:// www.e-psikologi.com/remaja/ 050602.Diperoleh tanggal 16 Maret 2017
- Rosjidi, C.H., Isro’in, Laily, Sriwahyuni, Nurul (2015) The Differences Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors In Rural And Urban Population In District Ponorogo,
- Ruhyanudin, F. (2006) Asuhan keperawatan pada klien dengan gangguan sistem Kardiovaskuler, Malang, UUM Press.
- Sarwono, Solita (2004) Sosiologi Kesehatan: Beberapa Konsep Beserta Aplikasinya. Yogyakarta. Gadjah Mada University Press
- Widiansyah, Muhammad (2014) Faktor-faktor penyebab perilaku remaja perokok di desa Sidorejo Kabupaten Penajam Paser Utara, eJournal .sos.fisip.unmul, 2 (4) ; 1-12
- World Health Organization (2003) Global Strategy On Diet, Physical Activity and Health. (internet) Available from: (diakses tanggal 27 September 2006). World Health Organization (2008) 2008-2013 action plan for the global strategy for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases : prevent and control cardiovascular diseases, cancers, chronic respiratory diseases and diabetes. Geneva, the WHO Document
- World Health Organization (2012) Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS): Indonesia Report 2011. Indonesia, Depkes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.