EKSISTENSI PEMBELAJARAN JARAK JAUH PAI DAN LAYANAN BK ISLAMI ONLINE DI SMP KABUPATEN SIDOARJO
This study aims to examine the existence of distance learning Islamic religious education and online guidance and counselling services during the Covid-19 pandemic and to find out the opportunities and challenges in implementing distance learning and online Islamic counselling services at SMP Sidoarjo Regency during the COVID-19 pandemic. This research uses qualitative research methods that are careful, thorough, and careful about a program that implemented, various events and activities carried out both as a whole and individually. Data collection techniques in this study use interviews and observation. Researchers conducted interviews to collect information related to distance learning in several subjects that were applied through the PAI distance learning system and online BK services implemented at SMP Sidoarjo Regency by interviewing them directly. For the observation phase, researchers implemented PAI distance learning and online BK services carried out by junior high schools in the Sidoarjo Regency. Challenges and opportunities for implementing distance PAI learning and online guidance and counselling services during the COVID-19 pandemic, creating a platform with features for distance PAI learning and online guidance and counselling services that accommodate increased self-efficacy and achievement motivation.
- Dhaifi, I. (2020). Studi Analisis Dampak Pademi Covid-19 Terhadap Eksistensi Pembelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam Di Indonesia. Edupedia, 5(1), 45–53. https://doi.org/10.35316/edupedia.v5i1.880
- Gozali, A. (2020). Bimbingan dan konseling berbasis teknologi informasi pada masa PSBB ( Pembatasan Sosial Berskala Besar ). Jurnal Bimbingan Konseling Pendidikan Islam Coution : Journal of Counseling and Education Layanan, 1(2), 36–49. http://journal.bungabangsacirebon.ac.id/index.php/coution/article/view/117
- Haryani, et al. (2018). Improvement of metacognitive skills and students ’ reasoning ability through problem-based learning Improvement of metacognitive skills and students ’ reasoning ability through problem-based learning. 493–499.
- Hernawati, L., & Al., S. et. (2018). The Effectiveness of Cyber Counseling Service to Enhance Student Performance in Statistics. 247(Iset), 302–306. https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-18.2018.63
- Karasmanaki, E., & Tsantopoulos, G. (2021). Impacts of social distancing during COVID-19 pandemic on the daily life of forestry students. Children and Youth Services Review, 120(December 2020), 105781. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105781
- Koper, R. (2014). Conditions for effective smart learning environments. Smart Learning Environments, 1(1), 1–17. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40561-014-0005-4
- Madleňák, R. et al. (2015). Designing a Social Network to Support E-learning Activities at the Department of Communications, University of Žilina. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 176, 103–110. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.449
- Ming, Y., & Peggy, P. L. (2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) prevention: Virtual classroom education for hand hygiene. Nurse Education in Practice, 45(102782), 1–2. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2020.102782
- Murfi, A., Fathurrochman, I., Atika, A., & Saiva Jannana, N. (2020). Kepemimpinan Sekolah dalam Situasi Krisis Covid-19 di Indonesia. MANAGERIA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam, 5(1), 119–136. https://doi.org/10.14421/manageria.2020.51-07
- Prihandoko et al. (2020). The development of counseling services assisted by the application of go couns to develop self-esteem in junior high schools throughout semarang. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 9(4), 2903–2905.
- Rafique, G. M., Mahmood, K., Warraich, N. F., & Rehman, S. U. (2021). Readiness for Online Learning during COVID-19 pandemic: A survey of Pakistani LIS students. Journal of Academic Librarianship, 47(3), 102346. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acalib.2021.102346
- Sajnani, N., & Mayor, C. et al. (2020). Aesthetic presence: The role of the arts in the education of creative arts therapists in the classroom and online. Arts in Psychotherapy, 69(February), 101668. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aip.2020.101668
- Sari, A. K. (2014). Analisis Karakteristik Gaya Belajar VAK ( Visual, Auditorial, Kinestetik) Mahasiswa Pendidikan Informatika Angkatan 2014. Jurnal Ilmiah Edutic, 1(1), 1–12.
- Sule, & Bastemur, E. (2015). Technology Based Counseling: Perspectives of Turkish Counselors. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 176(1998), 431–438. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.493
- Surtiyoni, E. (2018). Pengembangan Layanan Bimbingan Kelompok Berbasis Nilai-Nilai Ajaran Islam Untuk Meningkatkan Tanggungjawab Siswa. Edudikara: Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Pembelajaran, 3(1), 32–42.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.