PROMOSTION OF MOSQUITO REPELLENT PLANTS ON PKK RT 31 RW 07 DOLAHAN KELURAHAN PURBAYAN KOTAGEDE
DOI : 10.24269/adi.v2i1.857
Mosquito repellents are a type of plant that can be used to dumb mosquitoes without first prosessing mosquito repellent can be used to repel mosquitoes because they contain highly unwanted compounds. The use of chemicals as a mosquito repellent in the long term can cause nause, shortness of breath and endanger cancer because chemicals accumulate. Some mosquito repellent plants that can be cultivated include lemongrass, lavender, zodia, geranium and rosemary. Growing mosquito repellent plants in addition to mosquitoes can also be used as ornamental plant. It is hiped that after ths counseling can increase the motivation of the cummunity to cultivate this mousquito repellent plant
mosquito, plants, cultivation, society
- Budiasih, Kun Sri, 2011. Pemanfaatan beberapa tanaman yang berpotensi sebagai bahan anti nyamuk. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
- Munif, A., Imron, M. 2010. Panduan pengamatan nyamuk vektor malaria. Sagung Seto. Jakarta
- Peterson, Chris and Coats Joel . 2001. Insect repellents-past, present and future. The royal society of chemistry. Department of Entomology at Iowa State University, USA,
- Setyowati, Endang Ariyani. Potensi herba sebagai pengendali nyamuk. Universitas Jendral Soedirman.
- Sharma, V.P. 2001. Health hazards of mosquito repellents and safe alternative. Current Science, Vol. 80. No.3
- Subargus, Amin. 2011. Promosi kesehatan melalui pendidikan kesehatan masyarakat. Gosyen Publishing : Yogyakarta.
- World Health Organization, Regional Office for South-East Asia. 2011. Comprehensive guidelines for prevention and control of dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever. SEARO Technical Publication Series No. 60)