PENGUATAN ‘INSTITUTIONAL BRANDING’ MUHAMMADIYAH KABUPATEN MALANG MELALUI PENGELOLAAN WEBSITE MAJELIS PELAYANAN SOSIAL
DOI : 10.24269/adi.v3i1.1439
The partner of the community service program is the Social Services Council (MPS) at the Muhammadiyah Regional Leadership in Malang Regency. The problem faced by MPS is the lack of updated information about MPS performance through the website of Muhammadiyah Regional Head (PDM). Based on the results of interviews with MPS administrators, this board division has not been able to carry out efforts to disseminate information using technological progress. There were lack of human resources to enhance the role and function of social service organizations in providing data and information. The optimalization of management of an organization's website is absolutely necessary as part of strengthening the image and spread of information. Thus, training on website management is a strategy to answer public needs as well as an effort to strengthen the organizational governance of MPS in Malang Regency. Technically, this training involved: 1) the IT administrator who responsible structurally in the board of management 2) the community service team of UMM as the speakers that internalized the subjects of organizational management, technical news writing and online media management. The results of the training on managing the MPS website have reached the target. MPS administrators has been able to collect and categorize data for online publication. This is indicated by 1) their ability to compile news texts based on the value of public interests and needs; 2) the ability to collect data and information previously obtained to be edited as website material; and 3) the ability to update the website appearance and link with the admin who manage the PDM website.
- Boundless. 2016. "“Politics.”." Boundless Sociology. May 26 . Accessed Juny 2016, 01. https://www.boundless.com/sociology/textbooks/boundless-sociology-textbook/stratification-inequality-and-social-class-in-the-u-s-9/the-impacts-of-social-class-77/politics-460-4972/.
- Irianto, Putri Oviolanda, and Lifia Yola Febrianti. 2017. "Pentingnya Penguasaan Literasi Bagi Generasi Muda dalam Menghadapi MEA." Proceedings Education and Language International Conference (Unissula) 1 (1): 640-647. Accessed 12 26, 2018. http://jurnal.unissula.ac.id/index.php/ELIC/article/view/1282/989.
- Kapriani, Dea Rizki, and Juara P. Lubis. 2014. "Effectiveness of Social Media for Social Movements of Environmental Conservation." Sodality: Jurnal Sosiologi Pedesaan (Institut Pertanian Bogor) 2 (3): 160-170. Accessed 12 26, 2018. http://jai.ipb.ac.id/index.php/sodality/article/view/9423/7386.
- Kusumaningrum, Demeiati Nur. 2018. "Millenials: Transnational Citizen - Dealing with Constructivist and Cosmopolitan Perspectives." Proceedings of the Annual Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities (Scitepress) 1: 18-21. Accessed 12 20, 2018. doi:10.5220/0007414400180021.
- Kusumaningrum, Demeiati Nur, Winda Hardyanti, and Hafid Adim Pradana. 2017. "Komunitas Digital AIMI dan Gerakan Sosial Berbasis Facebook." Journal of Islamic World and Politics 1 (1): 71-89. Accessed 12 26, 2018. http://journal.umy.ac.id/index.php/jiwp/article/view/3766/3146.
- Miles, Matthew B., and Huberman, A. Michael. 1992. Qualitative Data Analysis, ter: Tjetjep Rohendi Rohendi dengan Judul: Analisis Data Kualitatif. Jakarta: UI Press.
- Mudjianto, Bambang. 2012. "Literasi Internet dan Partisipasi Politik Masyarakat Pemilih dalam Aktifitas Pemanfaatan Media Baru (Survey Masyarakat Pemilih Pilkada, Kasus Masyarakat Kota Bengkulu)." Jurnal Studi Komunikasi dan Media 16 (1): 1-16. Accessed 12 26, 2018. https://jurnal.kominfo.go.id/index.php/jskm/article/viewFile/160101/24.
- Qomariyah, Astutik Nur. 2009. Perilaku Penggunaan Internet Pada Kalangan Remaja di Perkotaan. Undergraduate Thesis, Departemen Informasi dan Perpustakaan, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Surabaya: Universitas Airlangga Surabaya. Accessed 12 26, 2018. https://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/31289584/astutik.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1545841925&Signature=zO38b6wdhrjZEGdswH9CfLIdlZ4%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3DInternet_Use_Behavior_In_Urban_Adolesc.
- Samovar, Larry A, Richard E Porter, Edwin R.Mc Daniel, and Carolyn S Roy. 2013. Communication Between Cultures.Eighth Edition. Wadsworth: Cengage Learning.
- Würtz, Elizabeth. 2005. "Intercultural Communication on Web sites: A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Web sites from High-Context Cultures and Low-Context Cultures." Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication 11: 274–299.