PENGARUH HARGA, KUALITAS PRODUK DAN WOM (WORD OF MOUTH) TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN

Upik Aldiana* -  Universitas Muhammadiyah Ponorogo
Setyo Adji - 
Edi Santoso - 

DOI : 10.24269/asset.v2i2.2390

This study aims to determine the effect of price, product quality, WOM (word of mouth) on consumer satisfaction on Herbal Soman Products at Yasmaga fm Ponorogo outlets. PT. Soman Indonesia is one of the original pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia, Soman (Sozo Formula Manggata 1) is Herbal Drops Herbal made from ingredients 39 Natural ingredients consisting of fruits, vegetables and also selected spices. The population in this study were consumers of Soman Herbal Products at Yasmaga Radio FM Ponorogo. This study used the Probability Sampling Technique by means of Random Sampling. Samples taken amounted to 80 respondents with the characteristics of consumers who have made a minimum purchase of 2x. The results showed that price, product quality, WOM (word of mouth) had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction both simultaneously and partially. While the coefficient of determination shows the value of 53.1%, which means the price, product quality and WOM (word of mouth) contribution to consumer satisfaction is 53.1% and the remaining 46.9% is influenced by other variables not explained in this study.

Supplement Files

  1. Bentar dan Maduretno Widowati (2018), Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga Dan Lokasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kosumen (Studi Kasus Pada Waroeng Spesial Sambal / Ss Lampersari Semarang)
  2. Buchari Alma. 2011), Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi Keenam. Alfabeta. Bandung.
  3. Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Ponorogo/ Public Health Service Office of Ponorogo Regency
  4. Dita Amanah (2010).Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Majestyk Bakery & Cake Shop Cabang H.M. Yamin Medan Universitas Negeri Medan
  5. Finnan Aditya Ajie Nugraha Suharyono Andriani Kusumawati (2015), Pengaruh Word Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Dan Kepuasan Konsumen (Studi Pada Konsumen Kober Mie Setan Jalan Simpang Soekarno - Hatta Nomor 1-2 Malang)
  6. Ima Prastiyani, Patricia Dhiana Paramita, Azis Fathoni ( 2016 ). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth, Brand Image, Service Quality Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Di Spbu 44.513.20 Campurejo Boja
  7. Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. (20120). Prinsip – Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta : Erlangga.
  8. Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller ( 2007). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta : Edisi Kedua Belas. Indeks.
  9. Kotler, Philip & Keller, Kevin Lane. 2016. Marketing Management, 16thEdition, Pearson Prentice Hall Published, New Jersey.
  10. Putri Setyarini (2014), Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga,Dan Merek Deterjen “Attack Easy” Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Di Andina Mart Gonilan, Kartasura Sukoharjo
  11. Rina Sukmawati (2018), Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, Dan Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Garden Cafe Koperasi Mahasiswa Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
  12. Sugiyono (2012). Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D).Bandung : Alfabeta.
  13. Sugiyono. (2011). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung : Alfabeta.
  14. Sumber: BPS RI - Susenas, 2009-2014:
  15. https://www.bps.go.id/statictable/2012/05/02/1619/persentase-penduduk-yang-mempunyai-keluhan-kesehatan-dan-penggunaan-obat-menurut-provinsi-dan-jenis-kelamin-2009-2014.html
  16. Sumber data : www.somanindonesia.co.id
  17. Tjiptono. Fandy (2011). Manajemen & strategi merek. Seleman : ANDI Yogyakarta.
  18. Tjiptono. Fandy (2011). Strategi Pemasaran. Seleman : ANDI Yogyakarta.
  19. Umar ,H. (2010). Riset Pemasaran Dan Perilaku Konsumen : Catatan Kedua. Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Full Text: Supp. File(s):
PENGARUH HARGA, KUALITAS PRODUK DAN WOM (WORD OF MOUTH) TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN
Subject price, product quality, WOM, customer satisfaction
Type Research Results
  Download (67KB)    Indexing metadata
Article Info
Submitted: 2020-01-30
Published: 2020-01-30
Section: Articles
Article Statistics: 69 125
Citation :
DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.24269/asset.v2i2.2390.g1236